Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Some Random Quotes from March 2010

"If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never get it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always ‘no’"
-Anonymous

"I don’t need someone to catch me when I fall, I need someone who take care of me after I fall"
-Anonymous

"Sometimes i just need to be with the person who makes me smile even if it means waiting"
-Anonymous

"Keep in mind that there’ll always be reasons to become sad but there’ll NO reasons to stay sad"
-Anonymous

"I’m better than your ex, and hotter than your next"
-Anonymous

"There should be more quality times in our frantic days. Just to keep us… alive"
-Pesan dari Bintang (Sitta Karina, 2010)

"It doesn’t matter where, when, or how did we met. What matters is the fact that we did"
-Daily Blunt

"Because waiting for you is like waiting for rain in this drought. Useless and disappointing."
-Sam Montgomery, A Cinderella Story

"Kurasa aku sudah terbiasa selalu ‘melihatmu’, jadi kalau kau tidak ada, aku merasa agak aneh. Seolah-olah ada sesuatu yang … salah.."
-Danny Jo, Spring in London


QUOTE
"Yaudahlah yaa.. masih ada anak-anak Jurnal ini.. anak-anak jurnal kan penghibur.."
-Carla Siregar, Jurnal 08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment